This is a feature for: =Pencil-Stencil who was so fabulous to suggest me!
Please check out her work...AND FAVE!
...and then I got tagged. I can't imagine why...but here we go.
1 - You must post these rules (VERY Important )
2 - Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4 - You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5 - Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6 - No tag backs
7 - No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly with all honesty) have to tag 10 people.
I do that a lot. If I post it on a comment it's probably 'cause I'm sitting with that ridiculous grin on my face. It's that grin that makes most people who know me in passing think I'm not that bright. I don't try to correct the perception.
I look weird and find beauty in macabre places but I'm really boring and logical.
I like animals better than people - just ask my cats.
I'm a socially well adjusted hermit that hardly ever leaves the house (except for Saturdays when my husband makes me dj at our night club OR if my friends drag me out kicking and screaming).
Oh, I own an alternative night club and I'm married.
I've NEVER done drugs...and don't spin me that "don't knock it till you try it " crap. Just last week a friend of mine was still on life support from a heroine overdose.
I was 21 the first time I had sex - YES really...it gets better, only ever with one person - my husband. Yes, it was a deliberate decision.
I will get in my car in the middle of the night and drive to the other side of the country to beat the crap out of the person who broke your heart but I probably won't return your email - if you don't understand that, we can't be friends. TL;DR
I only ever watch horror or kiddie movies...My idea of Hell would be romantic comedies on repeat!!!
I'm Christian (NOT one of those ignorant idiots you just want to bludgeon to death with a shovel). I DETEST all organized religion. I don't give a rats ass what you believe and I will never try to convince you of my beliefs.
Questions from =pbird12 (I was also tagged by =KseniyaK-Art but I'm only doing one set of questions)
1. Have you ever had a recurring dream? If yes, what was it?
In high school I use to dream that I missed the bus home and had to ride the 10km on my bike. I'd wake up every morning dead tired (which my parents found hilarious).
2. What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?
Nothing - I'm totally boring and predictable...although I did marry outside of my race which is still considered a bit strange in our country.
3. Where is the first place you visit when you go online?
www.icanhascheezburger.com I like to start my day with a happy!
4. What's the last thing you bought for yourself?
5. What do you value most in other people?
Honesty and loyalty.
6. What's the best advice you've ever given or received?
Received from my mom after I got my heart ripped out by an ex-boyfriend: You'll cry now and in 5 minutes and then in 30minutes until you only cry once a day ...before you know it, you'll stop crying and won't be able to remember why you cried at all.
...given (something my mother tells me all the time): I can't tell you what to do, you must make up your own mind - but I'm here to listen.
7. Do you have a favourite food?
Ooooh, food! My mother's cooking - I can make it myself but it's not the bloody same. There's a family dish nicknamed "been-bek" (translation:bone-mouth). It's tomato and chicken pasta bake but since my cousin refused to eat chicken for some unknown reason, my aunt had to come up with another name for it. The name might be unappetizing but I can eat it every day for the rest of my life! OOOOH...and rasta potato peels - I would kill for!...Again, tastes better than it sounds. Now I'm hungry.
8. Do you have any quirky/annoying habits?
I'm mildly OCD and things need to be tidy and organized or I lose my mind - thus I might be a itty bitty bit controlling...
9. What was the last book you read?
Book of Enoch...working my way through the Apocrypha.
10.If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
I like many characters but I don't think I'd want to be any of them...and there are very few female characters I can relate to. If I had to choose it would be "Lady Death" or "Red Sonja" but their outfits need a massive redesign! I'm not kicking ass in my bikini any time soon!
Questions YOU have to answer:
I tried really hard to remember who has not been tagged. I am not a tag-nazi - if you don't have time for this feel free to ignore it...I had to for I fear the wrath of Paula!
1. If zombies attacked, would you join a group of people (strength in numbers) or head for the highlands by yourself (people can't be trusted)?
2. Which environment best suits you? (example: Just drop me on a tropical island!)
3. If aliens landed tomorrow would it upset your entire existence or not?
4. If you had to choose one song to listen to for the rest of eternity - what would it be?
5. Do you watch TV regularly?
6. Do you have an super alter-ego and what powers do you have?
8. If you had all the money to do whatever you pleased - what would you do? (I'd go look for the Lochness monster in a submarine...and then Atlantis)
9. What is your perfect birthday gift?
10. What was your favourite toy?